So near... Lake Montiggl and Lake Kaltern
Swimming in the natural lakes of southern South Tyrol
Enjoy your swim... feel the cool water... drift and relax! You will be happy during your summer holiday in Girlan / Eppan on the South Tyrolean Wine Route! At nice 30-38 °C of temperature you bathe in the sun, dry your skin and get tanned! Attention: don´t forget your sun protection!
The Hotel Mandelhof swimming tips:
- After waking up make a jump in the pool... this is possible only in Hotel Mandelhof! From April until November our heated outdoor swimming pool awaits you! Plus: vast lawn for sunbathing with palms and nice sun loungers
- Idyllically embedded in the forest, two lakes await you (only 1 km away, accessible also with the bus shuttle): the Large and the Small Lake Montiggl. At Large Lake Montiggl you will find a lido with the longest slide of South Tyrol.
- Swimming in the warmest swimming lake of the Alps... this pleasure you will find at Lake Kaltern (10 km away)!
- Don´t miss the opportunity of a swim day at Lake Garda!
- More pools, more wellness and more variety offers you the Therme Meran with 25 indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, a spacious park and 1.250 m² of sauna area! By being a guest of Hotel Mandelhof you will get there a favoured treatment!